Wednesday 15 May 2013

In Which We Discuss My Unread Pile - The Halfway Point!

My unread pile consisted of 204 books on the 1st of May. I got it down to 194 on the 5th, and 179 on the 10th. It's now the 15th, so we're almost halfway through May, and I'm down to 177. That doesn't include books I've started, so I'm halfway through two or three of those. I might make a graph, at the end of the month.

I have read more than 2 books off the pile in the last five days. In fact, I've read these;




So why has my unread pile only shrunk by two? Pretty much purely because I decided to count the five books in the Pop Larkin Chronicles as five, when I'd previously been counting them as one volume. I think I must have picked up another book from somewhere, too, but god knows where.  I swear they breed when they think I'm not looking.

I've still not finishing Thinking, Fast and Slow.  I took it back to the library and bought the ebook instead.  I'm focusing on books off the unread pile, so I'll probably only read a chapter or two at a time.

No comments: