Tuesday 14 November 2017

In Which We Discuss The Plant, Gerald's Game, and Dreamcatcher

Since I last updated this post in April, Stephen King has added five volumes to his bibliography.  I'm going to make a spreadsheet to give you better statistics on this thing.



Interesting.  It takes me an average of two weeks to finish a novel and I take a break of two and a half weeks between each one.  I'm 54% of the way through, with 43 books left.  If I carry on at this rate, it will take me another 1326 days, or 3.6 years.  I should be done on the 24th of June 2021.



I've not written an update in a while.  I did like the Plant; it's unfinished, though left at a point in which the major villains are dealt with, so it's kind of satisfying.  Dreamcatcher, I found a bit meh.  Good at the beginning, interesting at the end, lots of less interesting bits in the middle.  I'm going to start Black House today, which is the sequel to The Talisman.  I'm just looking up the details of what happened in the Talisman to remind me.  This is a really long-running project.

No comments: