Wednesday 4 May 2016

In Which We Discuss Books I Read in my 27th Year, Week 38/52

Seven books last week!  That's from the 28th April to the 4th of May.

Five audiobooks - those things have really increased the amount I read - one kindle book, and one paperback.

I signed up to attend two bookclubs at my local library; one is reading The Tilted World and the other is reading anything on the theme 'royalty', hence my rereading The Other Boleyn Girl.

The Martian was just so awesome I had to listen to it again. 

The Ocean at the End of the Lane was okay; like Coraline crossed with Fire and Hemlock.

Here's the Story is the first audiobook I ever got, if I recall correctly.  I like Maureen McCormick and the Brady Bunch; I think she's a very brave woman, who's done well to fight her way out of the issues she's dealt with.

Love Lessons is another one I listened to recently but wanted to hear again.  Nation is just a truly wonderful book.

Sorry this one's so short.  I'll try to be a bit more thorough next week!

No comments: