Tuesday 21 July 2015

In Which We Discuss Books I Read in my 26th Year, Week 49/52

Only two books last week - 14th July to 21st July.  Mirror Dance, which was new to me, and The Wee Free Men.

The Wee Free Men I have read before, though this was the first time I'd listened to the audiobook.  I quite enjoyed it.  I'd like to listen to the rest of the Tiffany books (all of which I've read before).  I'm not allowed to buy any more until I've finished the 5-6 I've not listened to, though.

Mirror Dance I read for a bookclub.  Which was on the 14th, two or three days before I actually finished the damn book.

It started a little slow, and I do feel like part of that was because it was the 9th in the series.  I liked it a lot more when it picked up and Mark really came into his own, though apparently he's not in many of the other books.

No comments: